Friday, December 11, 2009

No Baby? Fine!


Natural Parenting

That comic was emailed to me by Denny. It was too awesome not to share.

With that, here is an update on the baby making:

I don't like losing, no one does. Those people who say "they don't mind it," THEY LIE! Everyone hates it. With that being said, after the first two months of no baby, I was done losing.

I've decided to just go with the flow. I enjoy my 1 on 1 time with Sophie. I like my tiny figure. I enjoy not peeing 100 times a day. I like being able to see my feet and paint my own toes. Most of all, I love that I finally get sleep.

If we just so happen to get pregnant, awesome; if not, that's ok too. I'll put off the proactive baby making until it warms up outside. Honestly, who wants to live with someone who is already bipolar, is depressed by winter, and raging with crazy pregnancy hormones. Not me!

Of course, now that I don't mind waiting a few months, watch - I'll be pregnant in a week. Fate is a jerk like that.

3 comments:

Tasha said...

that's to funny! It's true though, the minute you stop thinking about it is when it happens. Don't rush it because while you are pregnant you'll somehow forget every eventful thing that your first child did durring said pregnancy. I may or may not know this from experience 8)

Phreggs said...

I already lived with that :P

Lexi said...

@tasha - I KNOW! I have entire months of my memory missing from the pregnancy.

@denny - you shush