Friday, December 25, 2009

Ho Ho Ho

Our Christmas morning started out like most mornings. Notice how Sophie is turned completely sideways, and Denny is on my pillow. I sleep between the two of them... yea, no room.
Sophie had been wanting that toy for weeks. I pointed it out to Isaak, and he got it for her. Thanks to all of the lovely employees at Taxworks, my husband spent nearly the entire day feeling like complete crap. Maybe it's just me, but I thought it was just common courtesy to stay home from work when you're sick, as to not infect other people.
With Denny laying on the couch dying, Sophie not wanting to open any gifts, and my mom asking every few minutes why she couldn't hear us through the computer - our morning was a bit of a madhouse. I set up the camera to record most of it, so I'll get it posted here later tonight or tomorrow.
After Denny took a good long nap, he had a bit more energy. Grandma Tina and the gang came over with an army of gifts. Denny got his much wanted external hard drive.
I got what Tina referred to as "baby making clothes." :)
And Sophie got a bunch of gifts, including a freakin awesome play kitchen. It makes noise when you put the pots on the stove and everything! I do believe that I will be playing with this as well.

Here is the link to the rest of the Christmas pictures - Christmas 2009 Album.

As well as two little snips from our Christmas.

Video One

Video Two

No comments: