Sunday, December 20, 2009

Musica

This post is mostly for my mom. She's been calling and asking for pictures since my grandparents got here. So here you go mom. (I'm rather proud of them, I did VERY little editing. Go ahead and click on a picture to enlarge it.)
My whole family has a love for music. Jared and I both play the piano and sing. He also plays the saxaphone. Isaak is learning the cello and guitar (he's a slacker though). My dad plays the cello, and my mom tries to sing. :P
I was sitting with Papa the other day, while Sophie napped. He pulled out his guitar and started singing a very pretty song. (Anything he sings is pretty) He asked me to play the chords on the piano, and the next thing you know, we have a duet going.
Isaak came home from school, and Papa showed him a song on the guitar. I don't know how long its been since that boy has even looked at the guitar.
The three of us have been working on a song. We'll be sure to record it so you can see how awesome we are. :)
I had to put this just because I love my piano. Isn't she pretty?

2 comments:

Mary said...

I love the up close pictures! Awesome job :-)

Tasha said...

yay! I miss listening to Papa sing. We should've made him pull out his guitar while we were in Mexico! I'm glad he's getting the chance to teach Isaak a few things.