Monday, August 2, 2010

Polly Pockets

First things first, go look at my craft blog. I've put up 4 new posts, showing all the awesome things that I've made in the past two weeks.

Link to craft blog!

Now. My mother informs me often that if I don't send her a picture of Sophie ever day, I am depriving her of necessities. Here ya go mom. Click on the pictures to make them bigger.

This is my little girl, playing with the very toys that I grew up with. :) Magical isn't it?

I was a Polly Pocket collector. That tub in the background was quite literally full of Polly Pockets and Barbie supplies when I was younger. Before we moved back to Utah, we sold all of my barbie stuff (excluding the awesome house quilt my mom made for me). We kept all the Polly Pockets.

Since I pulled these out a few nights ago, they have become "Sophie's toys." (or so she says) I've stepped on oodles of pointy little people, but she does pretty well at cleaning them up when I ask her to.

I'm glad I could share a bit of my childhood happiness with her. :D

No comments: