Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Camping

I'm too lazy to go through and load everything the hard way, so I used blogger. Just click the pictures to enlarge them. ok? ok.

Denny's friend invited us to go camping last weekend. Joe is one of the very few friends that I actually like. So off we went!

Sophie had a freaking blast. Two days before we actually left, all she could talk about was camping.

The place we went to was pretty awesome, even if it was a total pain in the ass to find. We were actually up in the mountains; and there was a little stream right by our tents.

That little purple chair was totally mine when I was little.

The stream.

Sophie playing cards with her new friend. You have to enlarge this one. The look on her face is awesome.

Denny stuffing his face.

The children playing in the back of the truck.

On the way home, we stopped at a little place in the canyon. We had breakfast here last time we went camping, and the food is pretty good. From the little waiting deck, you can look out and see the river going by.

Sophie showing me where the fish was.

She had a wonderful time.

I was simply exhausted... does it show? Once we got home I took a nice long nap. :)

No comments: