Monday, March 1, 2010

Skinny Bitches & Big Boobs


Any man who just opened my blog, probably took a good long look at the above picture. My guess is that they weren't looking at the fugly bed set or the old people picture hanging on the wall. This girl is probably still living with her tacky parents. Also, Miss Slut is lopsided.

Even better, which do you find more attractive? Call me crazy but skin and bones on the right looks like she needs to be checking into an eating disorder clinic. While the 154 lbs (5'11") of pretty is on the left. She was called fat and lazy for not taking her "diet" seriously.

Our world is trying to bash nonesense into the mind of little girls. They are being told that they need to be skinny, tall, and big chested to look pretty. Bull.

While Sophie has the skinny and tall thing going for her, she'll be lucky fill out a B cup. Poor girl has itty bitty titties on both sides of the family tree. I don't want that to be something she is self-conscious about. The girl is stunning already, I don't even want to think about how many teenage boys I'm going to have to beat away from her.

If girls are going on "diets" in middle school, thinking about implants in high school, or just flat out not liking the way they look now... imagine how bad it is going to be when our kids get to that age.

Keira Knightley. Everyone knows her from the Pirates of the Caribbean. Notice anything (other than her insanely tonned abs)? No boobs. You don't see her trying to fake "well endowed" in pictures, and she looks completely comfortable with her body. Go ahead and google image her name, and you'll see what I mean.

In order to help Sophie grow up feeling comfortable with her body, I might as well lead by example. BRING IT ON WORLD! Like my mommy used to tell me, "You are beautiful, and don't you let anyone tell you different."

3 comments:

Tasha said...

I worry about that everyday! I grew up with a terrible self image and I'm always telling my girls how beautiful they are. I worry that that won't be enough though when the first boy they have a crush on tells them something is wrong with them. You know it'll happen people are mean. I hope I can do enough to prepare them to deal with all that meanness and still love who they are!
P.S. Big boobs are over rated! :)

Lexi said...

Little boys are mean as hell, almost as mean as little girls.

I'm totally not above yelling at a little kid for making my baby cry... lol. Guess I've got a lot of my mom in me. :P

Miss Angie said...

Oh my goodness, what an awesome post! I completely agree, and I think the girl on the left is much much much prettier than any of the others. It's just amazing how we live in a culture that will sell you a 1000 calorie meal in less than 5 minutes, but who also values the look of people who avoid that meal. Such a strange strange perception of beauty.

Confidence is beauty, love yourself and everyone will love you.