Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Little Evan

My darling friend, Mary, had her 3rd little boy this morning. Little Evan Shaffer Hendrickson was born at 10:48 this morning, weighing in at 6 lbs 4 oz, measuring 18 inches long.

Of course I couldn't show up empty handed. :) I made Mary a double sided car seat canopy, and 4 matching bibs. I'll have to get pictures of the canopy when she brings him over for newborn pictures, being as I don't have a car seat.


Being around an itty bitty probably won't help the baby fever. His hair was so soft... I miss having a newborn. *sigh*


Apparently he takes after his daddy in the foot department. They are pretty big considering he's 6 lbs.


Congrats to Mary and Richard on their bundle of joy.


I'm sure they'll just have a ball with 3 boys. :P


(Ignore the fuzziness of the pictures, you don't use flash with newborns, and I am tripod-less... I tried to fix the blurs. *Hint hint* Somebody buy me a tripod for my birthday!)

3 comments:

Mary said...

Happy early bday.....tell me what Tripod you want and it's yours!

Lexi said...

haha, I don't know honestly.... I'd have to find one that works with my camera.

Tasha said...

So cute!