Friday, November 21, 2008

Too Cute

So today went fairly well. Sophie and I went to the craft store so I could go spending-happy. I love the craft store. :) Near the end she started getting crabby so I decided it was time to head home for a nap. Once we got home she absolutely REFUSED to nap. For nearly an hour I battled her, then gave a sigh of defeat and let her wear herself out. I was sitting in our rocking chair working on a cross-stitch. I saw her rubbing her eyes and new at any moment her sleepiness would take over and she would just hit the floor. She grabber her blanket and waddled over to me. She laid her head down on my lap and closed her eyes. My heart melted. :) Who could be frustrated with such a cute little girl? So I picked her up and we went to lay on the bed. The moment her head hit the mattress she grabbed hold of 2 of my fingers and fell right to sleep. It's moments like that, that keep me going on those rough days.

No comments: