Wednesday, November 26, 2008

CashCrate

So who doesn't love to make a little extra money? When I have down time (normally when Sophie sleeps) I get on the computer and do nothing. I signed up for one of those websites that pays you to do surveys. I didn't really know what to do at first, but once I was told how to get going, I started making the money! :) In the past 2 weeks or so I have made $30 from just spending 30 minutes every few days doing this. Its easy. So I figured I would pass this on to anyone else who would be interested. Plus I get referral bonus. Tee hee. If you feel like giving it a try (and you should) just sign up by clicking on this link:
.
http://cashcrate.com/388373

.
Or just email me alexisthegreat@playful.com and ask for more info on it. Its easy and gives me something to do when I'm bored.

No comments: