Friday, November 7, 2008

Fabulous Friday

Tonight we had our Relief Society's big craft day of the year. Its like Super Saturday. I signed up to make a cute little block nativity scene and learn now to make hair bows. As you all know, Sophie loves mommy, and mommy isn't allowed to leave the room to pee for 5 seconds... let alone leave for 2 hours. So I put her down to nap and headed out. So much for that, Denny ended up bringing her over. She woke up from her nap and quickly realized mommy was no where to be found. I didn't finish my nativity scene, but once I do I'll take pictures to show off how crafty I am. :) And I loved the bow making. My first two looked like a special-ed kid made them, but the 3rd was pretty darn cute. If only Sophie actually had enough hair to use them with. *sigh* Oh well. Soon enough.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

My first few bows looked pretty rough too, but once I figured it out it got a lot easier. Now it's like my passion, one that Melody doesn't appreciate! You should make some bows with velcro they work really well on fine hair, thats what I used on Mellie when she was little.

Phreggs said...

Heyyy... I bought you an hour of time before I brought her over.