Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged! *gasp* So I have to upload my 4th picture from my 4th folder. Now I have TONS of pictures... I'm obsessed with my camera. Hopefully it won't be an ugly one.

Well I may not have makeup on, but this isn't too bad. So I guess its okay. :P This is of me and my childhood friend Mariza. She has a little girl about 6 months older than Sophie. We are both statistics... YAY! Hispanic teenage mothers... gotta love us. Now I have to load the other one with the girls.
Sophie looked away right when we took it, of course.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

So I don't get, hispanic babies are supposed to have a ton of hair. What happened to Mellie and Sophie? The girls are too cute! Do they play together at all or just around eachother still?

Unknown said...

Well my dear Tasha you did forget that Mellie, Lynn and Sophie are not FULL blood Hispanic little girls... I don’t see traces of MY blood in them. All I see is WHITE, WHITE, WHITE ;-) but I do know so well they ALL belong to ME :-)