Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Little Dork

Sophie has decided that the new wake up time is 6:30 am... WHO DOES THAT?!? The end of day light savings time has really screwed up her sleep times. And I hate it. Anyway, notice the picture. Her little bottom is plopped right on top of her bag of crackers. I turned on Nemo this morning and let her sit on the floor while I slowly forced myself to wake up. She had her ziplock bag of crackers and her sippy cup on the middle shelf of her changing table. I put them there so she can reach them. She got her cackers down, then decided she wanted the sippy instead and just threw the crackers. Silly girl forgot she put the crackeres down, so once she got the sippy she just plopped on the floor (or rather the crackers). Sophie didn't mind one bit. She just fished out a few crackers from the bag and ate them that way. You can see there are a few on the floor. She makes me smile every morning. If only those mornings would come at like 8 or 9... we'll have to work on that.
What a little dork.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Oh my heck, she's such a little ham! It's hard to believe she's so big! It makes sense that katies getting big cause I see her every day but when I look at pics and videos of Sophie it's unreal how much she's grown.