Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Christmas Lists

As you all know, I am sneaky sneaky. :) Okay so not really, but I try to be. Denny is the WORST person when it comes to gifts. He doesn't see the reason in getting something, wrapping it (without a shitload of tape), and keeping it a surprise. This is the same man that will call someone up and ask them what they want for their birthday, because he is in the store and doens't want to try to find something they would like - when he could just ask them. Drives me nuts. He ruins EVERY gift. This Christmas... I SHALL PREVAIL! I am determined to get him gifts without him figuring out what they are before Christmas. This means I will have to use cash, becausd paper. Denny also ie he looks at the bank stuff everyday. I will have to hide them somewhere in the house, because he is a nosy little man. Do you see what I have to deal with? For some crazy reason I love this frustrating man to pieces. :) Sophie on the other hand will be easy to shop for. I already found a bunch of cute toys for her... even though she will probably be more interested in the boxes ansn't allowed to wrap Sophie's presents. You think I'm kidding? He puts gifts in either paper, or the bag he got from WalMart, then wraps that with about 500 layers of tape. Imagine a poor 1 year old trying to open that?

1 comment:

Tasha said...

hey how are you doing Sophie's birthday? feel like I failed Katie because I didn't wait until after the new year to have her. Now she'll always have Christmas and her birthday right together and and how do you do gifts for two different things right on top of eachother?