Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Fail

So I felt like being lazy this weekend, and didn't get any videos or pictures... I DID however get Sophie some cute church dresses. I went to get one, but I just love the tiny clothes and walked out of the store with four. What can I say? I'm a girl. :) Sophie also knows who "dada" is now. During the day, while Denny is off making money, Sophie will wander around the house yelling "dada!" Its adorable. I think she just gets sick of me all day everyday. She gets so excited whenever someone else comes over, or when all the boys come home.

More good new- after dealing with all those assholes I finally found a job. It may only be once a week, but hey, that's one day out of the week Sophie and I get out of the house. Its watching some rich lady's kids on base. I met them today and they seemed pretty good, plus its only 4 1/2 hours. Hopefully the kids don't turn into devils once the mother leaves.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Yeah! You're a bigger person than me. I can barely handle my two let alone someone elses kids! Good luck!