Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Energizer Bunny

At the bottom of the page I put up a few videos, 3 of which show Sophie walking around with her littler "lawn mower" toy. For the past while she has been wanting to walk EVERYWHERE. If we are in the store and I am holding her, she'll wiggle and scream until I put her on the floor and hold her hand so she can walk. At home she will follow me around, pulling herself up on my let, until I take her hand and help her walk. Just yesterday I decided to let her use her lawn mower toy on the carpet, just to see if she could use it without actually falling on her face. It worked! All she does now is walk back and forth across the room with that thing. She will run into everything in the room, but she loves it. She especially loves running me and Roffle over. Lovely little girl isn't she? Sophie is also getting more and more independent every day. Like today at nap time, we were reading books before nap time and SHE was only allowed to turn the pages. After awhile she started "reading" the book to me and got mad if I tried to read it. She is so silly. Or if I try to help her do something, or take something she is using, she pushes my hand away. Stubborn little thing.

No comments: