Thursday, November 20, 2008

Christmas AND a Birthday?

Most of you know that Sophie has a cousin named Katie, who is 10 days older. These poor girls were cursed with birthdays within a week of Christmas. Lord knows they are going to get screwed over when it comes to gifts. Luckily, they won't figure it out for a few years. :P Tasha (Katie's mom) asked me what I plan to do for Sophie's birthday. Honestly... not sure. I know I want to do it in January, but when? I'm thinking the 3rd, since its the Saturday right after her real birthday. (for those of you who don't know its new years eve... and shame on you for not knowing) I suppose it won't really matter this year, since she won't even remember. I sure do need to come up with a plan though. So mark off the 3rd of January for Sophie's party. And you best be showing up with a gift. *points finger* You cheap asses know who you are.

No comments: