Tuesday, November 4, 2008

RoffleStomp

We got a kitten a few weeks ago, and I made the mistake of letting Denny name her... that's right. RoffleStomp if the newest addition to our happy family. Denny had a kitten named Scurvy when I met him, and I hated the little thing, so I had him get rid of her before I had Sophie. I found a lady online giving away kittens, and decided out of the goodness of my heart to get one for Denny. He looked at the pictures and picked her. The little orange furball things she is a lion, ninja, and invisible all at once. But Sophie loves her to pieces, so I put up with her.
Besides scratting Sophie once, she has been pretty good. I am the one she normally decides to attack... go figure. I try to do something nice and she ends up hating me. Stupid cat. Anyway. Her and Sophie play every morning, its adorable. Sophie talks to her a lot and always wants to hold her... but she doesn't really know how to be gentle yet, so she just ends up pulling her foot or her face.

No comments: