Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Social Butterfly

I try to babysit kids whenever I can, for the extra Christmas money, and so Sophie can interact with other kids. She LOVES other kids... probably a little too much. She doesn't really understand how to be gentle, so she will get excited and grab someones face. Tasha commented and asked if Sophie will play with other kids yet, or just play around the other kids. She likes playing WITH them... or just taking their shit. :) I watched 2 boys the other day, and one was only 2 months older than Sophie. They chased each other around the house and played with the basket of toys I keep upstairs.Cute huh? She always wants to play with the kids when we go anywhere, she just doesn't like the older people touching her. So that's good. :) Like we went to WIC today, and I saw a friend of mine that I went to school with. The second Sophie saw the little boy her age, she wiggled out of my arms and ran over to squish his face. She is a silly girl.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

That's funny. Katie will play with other kids, just not babies. She only wants to play with the big kids who do fun things like mellie. It's kinda funny in church last week she crawled OVER a baby to get to one of the toddlers playing in the back. This age is so much fun!