Sunday, April 25, 2010

River Time


Mom often asks me for pictures of Sophie or Abuelos. I decided to kill two birds with one stone, today we all went for a walk by the river. Well all but Denny, he stayed at the house and read/napped.
Along the way Papa was pointing out plants that were "good for us." He plucked one up and said, "Good for stomach." I made a face, and he laughed. Then he ate it!
I guess it didn't taste very good. :P He continued to eat it though. After chewing on several plants I turned to my dad, "Papa is eating plants." My dad replied, "Yea, he does that."
Once we finally made it to the other end of the path, we all took a rest.
Me - "Isaak, throw up a gang sign."
Isaak - "I don't know any..."
Me - "DO IT!"
And he does this. Really? The Vulcan sign? Nerd.
Sophie LOVES the river, we all do. I can't wait for it to get warm enough to actually play in it.
Of course, the ice water didn't stop Sophie from enjoying herself.
She loves to throw rocks into the river.
My abuelo was collecting some for a centerpiece.
Swinging.
Sophie sure loves her papa.
She though this was the bees knees.
We had a blast. I plan to go back tomorrow if the weather is nice. :)

No comments: