Sunday, April 4, 2010

Front Runner Fun


This morning Denny informed me that we were going to take the Front Runner up to the Gate Way Mall in Salt Lake. Despite the fact that it was cold out, I agreed. We invited Isaak along and it was a blast.



Since I have my spiffy new camera bag, I brought it along. Denny had much fun with my camera.



He also had fun irritating poor Sophie.



Sophie loves the water that sprays out from the ground.



To her, it's the best thing since sliced bread. (Other than Isaak)



Sophie loves her some Uncle Isaak.



After much fun and walking about, she was pooped.



She also painted my nails before we left. Aren't they awesome? I think so.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I think i would love to do that too but for sure in summer time.
Did Isaak felt asleep with Sophie?
and can Sophie do my nails too :-)

Tasha said...

Looks like you had fun! You got some great pictures, I especially love that last one of Sophie and Isaak! Can you email me a copy of that one? I also see you found your ring! YAY!