Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Etsy

I know, I know, I'm a slacker. I've been busy doing other things. I've decided to open at shop at Etsy.com next month. Yay!

Etsy is a big community of women that sell things they make. So hopefully I'll be right at home. I have my shop name picked out, and even set up the shop already. I just need to crank out things to list for sale.

I want to open May 7th, so hopefully I get everything in order by then.

Now that it's spring, I'll be taking tons of pictures outside, so that will make up for my blog neglect. :P Also we are taking a trip to Vegas next week, so more pictures will be coming from there as well.

Love you all, and promise to stop neglecting you next month. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

|Etsy is a big community of women that sell things they make.

And men...

Miss Angie said...

woohoo! That's exciting! I can't wait to see it! Thanks again for selling me the sewing machine.