Thursday, September 10, 2009

What to be, what to be?

So last year, Denny had no say in the costumes. He wanted us to all dress up together, but since Sophie was only 10 months, I made him wait until the next year. Now that she can someone get into Trick-or-Treating, I wanted us all to dress up too.
My original plan was to have us all dress up as pirates. Denny loves pirates, Sophie would be super cute, and I could dress all slutty like. (which IS a requirement for me!)

A few weeks back, Denny told me he wanted to be something else for Halloween. I just new it would be something nerd related. He said he wanted to theme us around "WarHammer." I sighed. Then he showed me a picture of what I could be.
I'm all for slutty Halloween costumes! The above is a Witch Elf. So I went through the nerd websites, and found pictures of more things to be. And I found my favorite.
A Sorceress. Hot ya? If only I had the boobs to pull that off. :( Then I tried looking for something Sophie could be. WarHammer is not cute at all, I couldn't find ANYTHING! The reason Denny wanted to do these costumes, was to dress up and carry around one of his many medieval weapons.

I then started looking up other things he could be, and still drag around a battle hammer. A night? A viking? And so on. It all settled around Medieval stuff. Then I found my costume. :)
A BAR WENCH! Hells yea. The above picture was actually a 'Please Fair Wench'... yea.... I told Denny, as long as I get to show off my girlish figure I'm down with anything. Now we just have to pick exactly what we'll be, so I can start making costumes.

Ideas anyone?

No comments: