Monday, September 7, 2009

Meakin Family Reunion

This here is Eric's little boy, he looks so much like Jared did when he was younger. I was totally in love with my cousin Eric when I was like 4. I told everyone I was going to marry him. :P
Both Isaak and I made bank at the reunion. We played Jeopardy using grandma and grandpa's history. We both won $16. I totally could have gotten $32 but I chickened out.
A good deal of the family came. The tater tots, the joes, and such. Bob, Joe, Mary, Marty, and Carol were all there.
Near the end of the reunion my favorite flip flop broke. :( These are my favorite ones too.
Denny used a piece of caution tape to reconstruct my shoe. He was very proud of his handy work. After the reunion we hit up Ikea. We don't have one near us, so this is the first time I've ever been. I was like a little kid on Christmas. I LOVED IT!

I'll post the videos of the reunion when I upload them, and the pictures are here.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

I'm sad we couldn't go! Isn't Ikea AMAZING! It's pretty close to us so we go all the time and look at all the stuff we can't afford :)