Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Silly Man

I'm reminded daily, just how much of a goof my husband is. As I was opening the fridge to get Sophie a juice box, I glanced at the grocery list.
I'm also reminded daily that I married this crazy man, because he makes me laugh every day. That was one of the most important qualities I absolutely HAD to have in my spouse.
I was getting pretty a few weeks back, and came out to find Sophie and Denny all snuggled up watching Duck Tales. :P
Here he is giving Sophie high5's at the park. :) I love watching the two of them interact. But my favorite thing of the day, is a conversation I had with Denny on google chat:

Lexi: i was thinking like have two babies, adopt an asian, have two more, and then adopt OODLES
Denny: Herm... We should adobt a scottish kid, Just saying
Lexi: wha? hispanic and asian sir
Denny: .... wut
Lexi: i want those first, then if we are rich, we can get one from every continent
Denny: Wait... we can make hispanic babies!
Lexi: NU UH! you be white!
Denny: BE MORE MEXICAN
Lexi: you suck the mexican out of my babies
Denny: Oh is that what I do?
Lexi: yes! damn you
Denny: No I dont, You do this to yourself!
Lexi: whatever, whitey mc white butt!
Denny: You're white!
Lexi: im beaner
Denny: And yet so white
Lexi: you shut your dirty whore mouth
Denny: BILLY MAYS BE DEAD, HE CANT TALK
Lexi: shows how much you know. i thought your big head had a big brain in it!
Lexi: i made myself laugh out loud, i'm awesome

Then we went on to talking about pot pies. :) Yay marriage!

No comments: