Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

I figured I could post my "Thankful" list, while our turkey finishes cooking.

I'm thankful for my husband. He not only completed the majority of the Thanksgiving Day tasks, but did it all with a headache. He provides for us. He supports me staying home to raise our children. He steals all 3 quilts at night. He loves and stands behind me, no matter what insane task I want to take on.

I'm thankful for my girls. Sophie often makes me want to better myself. She loves unconditionally. She reminds me that the glass can always be half full, you just have to look at it the right way. Little Mya is growing strong an healthy. She lets me eat whatever I want and enjoy pregnancy.

I'm thankful for our home. Everything fell into place just right when we found this house. Thanks to family, our realtor, and Denny dealing with everything - we were are to be home owners.

I'm thankful for my mommy. Nothing I do could ever make her stop loving me, and she makes sure I know it. She never judges me, no matter what it is I need advice with. She has always taught me to love myself and not worry about what others think. I hope I can teach my girls the same things she taught me.

I'm thankful for family. While our whole family isn't just a quick drive away, I'm glad we have some nearby. It's important to me that my children grow up close to their family.

I'm thankful for change. If I didn't believe that people and situations could change, I may have lost my mind this past year. While change can be scary, much has changed for the better in my life.

I am very blessed in life, and probably take it for granted sometimes. So Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Take a minute to think about all that you have.

No comments: