Sunday, November 14, 2010

Party Time


Adorable invite, yes? I know, I made it. :)
I blocked out our address and numbers for obvious reasons - the world is full of crazy people.

In case you haven't guessed, her colors are going to be pink & brown. I can't stand pink on it's own for babies, it is just so generic to me. I guess I'm a sell out, because I just think pink & brown is cute.

I've already invited the friends/family near us, so this is just to include our out of state family. We love you and wish you could be here with us. :(

Also, here is a list of things we want/need for her. (I just pulled it from the "Wish List" at the top left of the blog.)
  • Diaper Registry: my name, password "boobies"
  • Carter's gift card (my favorite clothes store)
  • a baby monitor
  • Sleepy Wrap (light green/red/dark pink)
  • this carseat
  • this bedding set (totally not necessary, but if I had the money I'd get it)
  • side snapping shirts - short sleeved ones are at walmart/target/babiesrus
  • fleece pjs
  • fuzzy socks
  • crib mattress
  • small dresser
  • nursing pillow
  • Grandmas generally do a good job at spoiling in the clothes area. We already have a crib, pack n play, clothes, blankets, towels, swing, bouncer, and all that jazz.
If you do get her clothes, we are MORE than set on newborn/0-3 months. A larger size would be better. :)

No comments: