Saturday, June 6, 2009

Little Mommy

Mary bought Sophie a dolly for her birthday, she didn't pay much attention to it. The other day Sophie started saying "baby," I assumed she was trying to say another word. She grabbed her baby doll and continued with her baby rambling. I thought it was adorable.



Just when I thought she couldn't get any cuter. She grabbed the baby's little bottle and started to feed her, while saying "sip sip sip." My heart melted. :) I grabbed the camera, but only got a few seconds of it. Then she was far more interested in taking my things.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

that was soo cute! she's talking so much all of a sudden! Katie got a baby for Christmas from my mom and Mellie made it her job to teach her how to take care of the baby, so now Katie wanders around patting the baby and then throwing it when she's done. Mellie gets so upset!

Mary said...

awwww that's cute...it's her way of saying...mom & dad I want a baby sister..or brother....get crackin!!!