Wednesday, March 18, 2009

SPRING

Oh, how I love Spring. Everything goes from being cold and dead, to so warm, colorful, and alive. My overall mood is better now that I can spend time in the sun, and not freeze to death. Sophie loves that we get to go outside as well, she is standing at the front door with her face pressed against the window. I took her to the park yesterday, and she absolutely loved it.

There were oodles of kids there, since it was the first warm day in a long time. For the most part she just followed the other kids around, and even held hands with one little girl and walked around the park. I thought it was so cute, I wish I would have had my camera.

We went down the slides, and she giggled the entire time. I put her in one of the swings and she had the biggest grin on her face, then she started to relax and nearly fell asleep while I pushed her. :) Silly girl. She is also a big fan of bubbles. She will run after then for hours. I'll be sure to take my camera when we go to the park today!

No comments: