Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Yesterday our flight was leaving at 4:30, we nearly missed it, but I made the plane with just minutes to spare. :) Its good I made it too, otherwise I would have had to wait until 6 for the next flight, then change in Vegas, and wouldn't have landed in SLC until 12:30 am. Call me crazy, but I don't feel like being in an airport, with my rather active little toddler, for over 6 hours.

We made it home fine. We had a blast out at my mom's, and plan on visiting her sometime this summer. Just wanted to let you all know we made it home okay.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Glad you made it home safe. I think your some kind of super mom for flying by yourself with her! Flying to Texas about killed us and we did it together! Are you going to Mexico with your mom in May?

Unknown said...

Tasha I am THE Super Mom :-) coz I was the one driving from the mountains/forest where Snow white lives to Civilization, oh the Malls! Usually takes 1:30 hr, we supposed to leave at 2 pm but we didn’t till 25 minutes later and still made it on time, not at 3:30 but 3:40 pm... sure I was eating my nails coz I didn’t want Denny to scream at me! Hehehehe. Anyway I was so happy that Alexis made it ok.