Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Park

This was by far my favorite picture of today. I just love the way it looks. (And the adorable jacket is from Grandma Tina. )
Sophie decided she was going to climb up the slide, rather than go around and climb the stairs. That didn't really work out for her.
Then I caught this funky face because I snapped a picture while she was saying "wow."

Picasa is being a pain in my butt, and that is the program I use to load all of the pictures onto the side of my blog. So I'll try to get those up by tomorrow. :)

1 comment:

Tasha said...

So silly! I love her face in the last one. I love taking the kids to the park, especially now that Katie is mobile. I get to sit and relax for a minute and Mellie and Katie run all over the place. The best part is how tired they are when it's all said and done!