Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dora Books

The other day we went to Barnes & Noble, we could spend hours in there. I think it is just stupid how much little kid books cost. They have like 30 words tops, and are still $8. I found little box sets of 4 books for just $10. Hurray! I got her the Dora ones. Anyways.

She wanted my attention while I was cleaning earlier, but I was determined to get it all done. Eventually she got bored of me and went off to do her own thing. I didn't hear her making her usual noises for a good while, so I went to check on her. I found her sitting on the floor in her room, "reading" her Dora books. Such a silly little girl. I'm so glad she likes books. Every night we read stories before bedtime. She knows to get her blankie, then grab a book, and go sit in either mine or Denny's lap.

I left her to her reading and went back into my room. She came waddling in with 3 books and set them down by her chair. Then gave me a kiss. I'm finally getting kisses again. For a few months she REFUSED to give kisses to anyone. Now she gives them to everyone. :) She even woke me up this morning by plopping a big wet one right on my nose.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

The best place in the world to get board books for cheap is the D.I. I don't know about the one in Ogden, but the one in Layton has a great selection and they are usually under $2. That's where I stocked my bookshelves, I miss the D.I. *sigh*