Monday, May 3, 2010

Vegas Part 5: Home

The drive home wasn't too bad. We spent the last of our play money at Fry's Electronics before we hit the road.
I got a silver ring with the Eye of Horus on it. :) I like Egyptian stuff. $100 dollars of awesome! I may not be spoiled often, but when I do get spoiled - boy, do I get spoiled. :D
I also got a cute duffel bag from the same place I got my skull purse. I like their bags. :) Plus they are super cheap. $8 for that one.
Sophie got a baby doll from Tina the night before we left. Sophie likes doctor stuff, so she got this little "sick" baby. It came with a stethoscope, thermometer, bottle, medicine spoon, blankie, and bandages.
We had a pretty good time. Even if I am married to a man that has a serious addiction to the internet. I almost smacked the phone right out of his hands a few times. (he actually did pretty good, even if he can't go more than a few hours without checking things) Sophie had lots of fun, and we even went swimming.

Another plus, when we got home I had a package on the table. My birthday gift from Tasha!
KNITS!!!!!!!!!!!! I adore knits. I already have plans for some cute new dresses! :) Also I love handmade cards. They are so much prettier.
Both Melody and Katie signed. (better shot of my nails)
As well as Jared and Tasha. Thanks guy, I love you!

1 comment:

Tasha said...

So glad you guys had fun! It's nice to get away from life every so often. I'm glad you liked the gift too. I showed Jared what I got when it cam in he was like 'are you sure she's gonna use that?' I think he's absent from life in general sometimes o.O