Friday, October 30, 2009

Trick or Treat at Daddy's Work

Last night I had everyone try on their costumes, just to make sure everything was good to go. Denny was very enthusiastic.
Sophie.... not so much. The moment Denny let her free from her costume prison, put her back in her PJs, and laid her down - she passed out.
Denny's work holds a Trick-or-Treat event of their own. Bless them for this. We still get lots of candy, we get to stay indoors, and we know that the candy won't have razorblades in it. Win all around!
They held a little magic show before they set the kids loose. Once the show was over, the kids get to go around to each cubical and get candy. I think it's an awesome idea. Sophie was a bit crabby and in dire need of a nap, so pictures were not really an option. (Don't worry I'll get oodles of pictures tomorrow!)
After dinner Denny passed out on the couch, and Sophie joined him - watching her SpongeBob, of course. We got lots of compliments on our costumes, it made me giddy. I enjoy knowing that my crafting obsessions are of some use. :)


No comments: