Sunday, October 18, 2009

FatCats

We planned to go bowling at FatCat's on Saturday. It is pretty much a big family fun place in Ogden. (I know... family fun... Ogden... oxymoron right?) We got there to find out that it would have been $25 for just Denny and I to bowl. Poppycock!
So I pulled out my $5 bill and got some tokens. Sophie has some sort of fascination with ski ball. Even though she couldn't quite get the balls all the way up the little ramp, she had fun throwing them.
"Mom! DRIVE!" were two very popular words. I had to literally rip her away from this little Nickelodeon driving game.
She passed out pretty much the moment we strapped her in the car. If only she would sleep at normal times.... like now... at 2:30 in the freaking morning. *sigh*

1 comment:

Ivo Serenthà said...

My compliments for your blog and pictures included,I encourage you to photoblog,


http://photosphera01.spaces.live.com

Greetings from Italy,your child is very beautiful

Marlow