Saturday, August 1, 2009

Playing In The River

This evening we took a walk down the little path by the river. I love that path. It was originally going to be my friend Monan and me taking Sophie on a walk, but we got Denny and Isaak to go with us.

Once we could see the river, Sophie squealed "water!" The kid is a fish, just like her daddy. We went down to the water and started throwing rocks. Sophie and I sat at the edge of the water, and tossed in little pebbles. The boys decided to show off their man-ness and heaved giant rocks as far as they could.

Men. :P Eventually Denny threw off his sandals and headed into the water, Sophie soon followed. She loves doing anything he does, its so cute. After a while, she demanded that I enter the water as well. Then we made fun of Isaak and Monan until they gave in.

I wish I would have taken my stupid camera. It was so cute watching Sophie, she got really into the rock throwing. She even wanted to throw big rocks just like the boys. We are going to go back tomorrow, and I'll be sure to take my camera then.

No comments: