Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Bring On The Gossip!

Now everyone I know has a big mouth, so I figured I'd get this out of the way now.

While I do love my husband very much, our marriage has been... for lack of a better word, Shit.We were married young, and on top of that had a baby thrown into the mix. As you can imagine, many mistakes were made on both sides.

Long story short, we pushed each other away, far away.

We are now in the process of fixing all the damage that has been done over the 2 years and some months. We are taking evasive action! Neither of us will just lay down and die. We both come from broken homes, and neither of us want that for our darling little Sophie.

So there you have it. Straight from the source. If I catch you gossiping, I'll punch you dead in the face. You have been warned.

4 comments:

Heather Colletti said...

you're so funny! is it bad that I kinda want someone to get caught gossiping just to see you punch them??? lol

Tasha said...

LOL! You know your mom and Tia Betsa are talking about it! Glad to hear you guys are giving it your all. No matter when you get married it takes everything you have to make it work. Believe I know!

Lexi said...

Well I guessssss my mom can be immune, after all she did birth me. I could totally take Tia Betsa though!:P

Unknown said...

Excuse me! BUT I dont even talk to My tia Betsa at all!!!!!! and I didnt even know Alexis is having marital problems! so... who the hell is talking about my precious baby girl??? Alexis, who ever is talking about it is not worth your time so just kick their ass and move on with life, you dont need trash in your life.