Sunday, August 30, 2009

Videos & Pictures

I know, I know, I'm a slacker. I take FOREVER to post the videos I load, but here they are! (just click on the title)

River Rafting - Denny and Isaak doing down the Weber River.

Water! - Denny playing with my dad's awesome 'fire man' hose. Sophie thought it was amazing.

Attack Grandpa!
- Sophie chasing my dad around with the broom.

Planitarium
- Playing with one of those weird balls at in SLC.

Deodorant - Putting daddy's deodorant everywhere.

Pumpkin
- Sophie's new kitty being attacked by Sophie.

More Pumpkin
- Poor Pumpkin.

Popcorn
- Denny trying to be sneaky with popcorn.

Little Jax - Denny making Jaxson smile.

PineView
- Sophie running from daddy at the beach.

Tent fun - Playing in our tent.


Just in case any of those don't work, here is the link to my YouTube Page.

And for some reason my stupid pictures won't show on the sidebar so here is the link to my Photo Album. It has all the pictures I ever post, including the ones from Bear Lake and PineView. ENJOY!

No comments: