Friday, July 31, 2009

JCP Sale

When I went to bug my little brother this morning, he informed me that JC Penney was having a big sale. We loaded up the car, and headed out. I felt let down. I have been spoiled by WalMart and Ross prices. When I think sale, I think $1-$5 things. When JC Penney thinks sale, they think $10 +, and I'm cheap. :)
Without bothering to pick things out for myself, we headed to the infant section. Lo and behold there was a $3 tower of clothes. Sadly, anyone and everyone in a 10 mile radius, with a child in 18 month clothes, had already raided the rack. I did however find these cute things, and all for $15. :) Pretty nice, if I do say so myself. Link to JCP


FYI- the sale goes on from now until tomorrow at 1:00

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Always buy the size larger than you need because you never know when they'll hit their next growth spurt. I bought a ton of shirts on clearance for $2 at walmart, but they only had 4t's so I figured they'd be good for winter or even next spring. They not only fit her now, she's almost too small for them! I now buy everything a size bigger so they can grow into it. Thnaks for the info on the sale I'll have to go have a look.