Sunday, September 26, 2010

24 Weeks

It's been a while since I posted pictures of my enormous stomach. So here you are.
(click to enlarge pictures)

21 weeks 4 days.

VS


24 weeks 1 day.
Yep, I'm totally in duckie boxers.

Now it can't just be me... there was ridiculous growth in the last month.

Changes of the month:
  • I've gone from "oh she might just really like food" to "that girl is definitely pregnant."
  • I had to purchase one of those silly pregnancy belly rings, because mine didn't really fit anymore.
  • The dark line is forming from my boobies all the way down my belly.
  • My belly button has halfway turned from an innie to and outie.
  • I can no longer pop my back by just turning side to side.

Such little time is left until she arrives. I HAVE SO MUCH TO DO!

No comments: