Its official... I've been married to my pain-in-the-ass for two whole years. :) I wouldn't have it any other way. While he drives me absolutely insane (about every other day), I love him. I stole this question list from Tasha's blog. :)
1. Where did you meet your husband?
MySpace, I kid you not. He wasn't a complete stranger, our friends were friends. We officially "met" at the Ogden mall. We went to see a movie (I bet he doesn't remember what one) and I was hooked. :)
2. How long did you date before you got married?
3. How long have you been married?
2 years :D
4. What does he do that surprises you?
Whenever he runs out to the store by himself, he always grabs something small for me. Scrapbooking stickers, my favorite candy, flowers... it always makes me smile.
5. What is your favorite feature of his?
His eyes. I LOVE dark hair with bright eyes.
6. What is your favorite quality?
His sarcastic sense of humor. He can bug the hell out of me with it, but it always makes me laugh.
7. What does he do that makes you smile?
Plays with Sophie. I love watching the two of them. To me, nothing is cuter than the love between a daddy and his little girl.
8. What does he do that drives you crazy?
What doesn't he do? Seriously. He is the kind of person that will poke you over and over, just to get a reaction. (he often gets whacked because of this)
9. Does he have a nickname for you?
I've been called various strange names. Snugglebunny, starshine, and so on. Generally he just calls me "hun."
10. What is his favorite food?
Meat, he is a freakin carnivor.
11. What is his favorite sport?
Bowling, and yes he will argue that bowling is a sport.
12. When and where did you first kiss?
The end of our first date. He walked me to the door, we said goodnight, and there was a quick smootch. I still don't remember who really kissed who.
13. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Just be together. Once Sophie goes to bed, we plop on the couch and do our own things. Its just nice being by each other. Before Sophie was born, we would both lay in bed and read our own books for hours.
14. Do you have children?
We do we do, our beautiful little Sophie. She has so much of his personality, and he loves it. Sometimes I think I have two children, a 16 month old and a 5 year old (Denny).
15. Does he have any hidden talents?
Herm... hidden, not so much. He does know random facts about EVERYTHING though, and I mean everything.
16. How old is he?
About 5... but his lisence says hes 21. :)
17. Who said I love you first?
18. What is his favorite music?
Loud obnoxious music, but he puts up with my girly music, so we balance out.
19. What do you admire most about him?
He is honest with me. Even when others tell him to keep certain details to himself, he knows better than that. A relationship can't function if both people aren't open. I love him that much more because of this.
20. What is his favorite color?
Darker green and black.
21. Will he read this?
Mmhmm, all of my posts get emailed to him.
And now you know more about that stressful man that is my husband. :)
I love you, and plan on keeping your around for a few more years. :)