Friday, May 29, 2009

The Many Faces Of Sophie

The joys of temper tantrums have been brought upon us these past few months. In the picture above, Sophie didn't get her way. She then laid on the floor in the bathroom and refused to move. So being the awesome parent I am, I left her there and returned with a camera. :)
Sophie was getting her lego on. (much to daddy's dismay) There is a video of it at the bottom of the page.
Denny had a pair of headphones on the floor in our room; Sophie found them, and claimed them. She was walking around with them on her head all morning. I wish I would have gotten a picture when she had them up on her cheeks instead of her ears.
The food that was squished and rubbed on every inch of her body was beeforoni. Obviously, I was insane when I assumed that she would actually eat the food. The moment I looked at her, I broke out laughing. She was orange all over, and reminded me of an Oompa Loompa.

1 comment:

Mary said...

She's such a cutie!!!