Saturday, May 2, 2009

People = Stress

I've decided that people drive me nuts.

Whether it's a friend borrowing $20 from me to "feed her baby", then avoid me at all costs for over a month...

Sophie's small dog (and only friend) being repossessed by a family member...

Or a good friend of my husband's - telling him that he needs to divorce me...

It is all just stupid, and I'm done wasting my energy caring about stuff like this. I've been trying to be a more positive person, but I suppose the world wants to test me. So be it.

My solutions for the above issues -

Screw the friend. She causes more drama than she is worth. So long Tasia.

While ridiculous, I can deal with this. I am just going to bring my dog to the apartment. Quimby will be Sophie's new dog. The best part- no one can randomly decide "it would be best" if we didn't have him.

If I ever see this stupid man again, he sure as hell is going to get a piece of my mind. Otherwise, he isn't worth the effort. I'll be damned if I let some trailer trash loser ruin my day.


On a lighter note. We went to Fat Cat's today, and had a blast. Sophie liked all the colorful lights, and the ski ball game. Today was a rather nice day. Now all that is left to do is sit back and enjoy the evening with my family... and do laundry- but that can wait. :)

4 comments:

Tasha said...

hehe...feel better now?

Mary said...

Yes do you feel better now?

Lexi said...

MUCH :D

Heather Colletti said...

I think I rather enjoy your blog entries... they make me laugh! ps who reposesses a dog anyway? rude