Sunday, January 29, 2012

Epic Quilt

This past Christmas, I made Denny the most awesome quilt ever.

Behold.

DSC_8353.jpg
This quilt is a jumble of hand stenciled patches, old t-shirts, woven fabrics, and so on.

DSC_8372.jpg

I've slowly shifted Denny's wardrobe from his high school blackness, to prettier nerd shirts.

I had a giant 10 gallon container full of shirts, and didn't know what to do with them.

DSC_8367.jpg
Now they are forever immortalized in the awesome quilt.

While the shirts are super, my favorites are still the hand painted ones.

Ron Swanson
DSC_8373.jpg

Horde
DSC_8374.jpg

Howl (my fave)
DSC_8375.jpg

Our silhouettes from our engagement pictures. (my 2nd fave)

DSC_8376.jpg

Being as this is the first quilt I've ever made, I'm super proud of it.

DSC_8387.jpg
And just because they are adorable... some pictures of the girls. :)
I love their matching shirts!

DSC_8400.jpg

DSC_8400.jpg

DSC_8400.jpg

No comments: