Thursday, October 28, 2010

Parties

With the Holidays/Sophie's birthday coming up, I wasn't sure when we should have our Baby Party. We've settled on the first weekend in December. It will just be a gathering of our friends/family with yummy snacks. (everything I make is yummy) Despite what Denny thinks, it will be a man-friendly gathering. Plus, since almost none of you have seen our house, it can count as a sort of housewarming get together too.

Next.

Sophie's birthday will be as usual - the first weekend after the New Year. This year it just so happens to fall on Jan 1st. It won't be until 3 or so in the afternoon, so you'll have plenty of time to sleep in. Other than me physically being in the hospital giving birth, we'll be having the party no matter what.

If you are invited, and don't have a valid reason for not showing up, I'll hate you. Even worse, if you just don't bother showing without even saying anything, I'll hate you even more. In my world, people who blow of little kids birthdays are equal to people who boil live puppies. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!


Sidenote - tomorrow is the Trick or Treating at Denny's work, so you'll all finally get to see pictures of our super awesome costumes. :) I can't believe it's already Halloween weekend...

No comments: