Friday, October 8, 2010

Stuffs

BEHOLD!
Turtle Brownies!
Walnuts, Caramel, Chocolate sauce... mouthwatering?
All made from SCRATCH! Because I'm awesome like that.
Why did I make such delicious goodness?
It was Grandma Tina's birthday.
Instead of buying people gifts I 1-make them goodies and/or 2-make them something crafted.
Sophie loves birthdays. Her favorite part is the "happy cake," and blowing out the candles.
Grandma Tina wasn't aware that SOPHIE is the one who blows out the candles -much pouting followed.
One more close up of my yummy foods.

And just because my mom constantly reminds me that she NEEDS pictures of Sophie - here ya go.
A bit of our artwork from the past week. Sophie is big on coloring, and she's super excited for Halloween.
And the hats I made last week. Don't you love the matching ones for Sophie and baby? I DO! I can never get her to wear hats though. :( The booties are still in production.
We have many Halloween crafts in the making. So be sure to check back for those. :)

1 comment:

Tina said...

Thank you so much Lexi for those awesome turtle brownies!!! They were heavenly. I love you so much