Ya ya... I'm like a month late, deal with it.
- What were your New Years plans?
Nothing, I was pooped. Sophie and I fell asleep on the couch around 11:30.
- What was great about this past year?
Denny got baptized, Sophie weaned and learned to sleep through the night, and I fell in love with my Twilight saga.
- What was crappy about this past year?
A good few things, a handful of people, but hey, their loss.
- What are some of your New Years resolutions?
To be happy. To be active at church. To actually attempt to work out.
- What was your favorite movie this year?
Coraline, Mall Cop, Adventureland, Monsters Vs Aliens, UP, Land of the Lost, The Ugly Truth, New Moon, and the list goes on.
- What was your favorite song this year?
I generally have favorite CDs instead of songs, and this past year it was the soundtrack to Once
- Who did you hang out with the most?
Eh, my family? Every few months it would be a different friend, no one person in particular.
- Who didn't you get to hang with as much?
My mom, if only she lived closer.... *cough* Move to Utah! *cough*
- Did you get married this year?
- Did you pop out any babies?
- What was really fun for you this past year?
This past summer, Sophie and I spent most of our days at the duckie park out in Layton. I loved seeing her so excited.
- Did you kiss anyone when the ball dropped?
I'm fairly certain that Denny woke me up with a kiss, and I growled at him because his beard was prickly. Ah true love.
- Did you make any new friends this past year?
A few, mostly just got back in touch with old friends.
- Did you have a job this past year?
Several, yay for being a nanny. Including my job as a SAHM, yes, being a mother is a job. If you don't believe that, obviously you aren't a mother (or you are a crap mother). So suck it!
- What is some of the big news that happened this year (that you remember)?
I remember nothing "news" worthy. I don't watch the news, it's depressing.
- What show was your favorite this past year?
Grey's Anatomy :)
- Any special sayings you loved this past year?
Nope. We do often quote awesome movies though, that count?
- Did anything creep you out this past year?
A few people, but oh well.
- How do you plan on starting off this new year?
Happy, strong, and full of life. Watch our world!