Thursday, January 21, 2010

Home At Last

Denny's plane arrived around 9 yesterday morning. Sophie was super ticked that I would dare to wake her up and toss her in a cold car. Both her and Denny take a good 3o minutes to fully wake up in the morning, or they are a pain in the neck.

We spent the evening bonding (Denny was asleep all day). After getting some Jamba Juice, we watched The World's Greatest Dad with Robin Williams. Awesome movie, though it has rude humor. So if you are a prude, don't watch it. My favorite quote "You will behave at dinner, or I will stab you in the face."

With Denny home, that means Achilles got to come home too. I just didn't feel like lugging both a toddler and a dog around all by myself.


1 comment:

Tasha said...

oooh! She is so sweet! She's talking really well, usually only the mom and dad can decipher whats being said, but I understood every word. She's so big!