Sunday, July 12, 2009

Isaak's Birthday

My baby brother is now QUINCE ANOS! Shocking I know. I should have seen the signs: eating as much as a horse, facial hair, stinky boy smell, all that jazz. ANYWAY. To honor this wonderful occasion, I decided to bake the boy a cake. It reads 'HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY Stinky Poopy Face!!!' I'm the best sister ever huh?
My dad took us all out to Olive Garden to celebrate. This adorable snap shot was taken while we waited an insane amount of time for our food. I pulled out the camera, the moment Sophie saw it she beamed and said 'CHEESE!' Funny little thing.
It was Denny's idea to get Isaak legos. I was just content on making the cake, since I'm out of the loop with what he would want. Life was so much easier when I could get him a giant box of toy cars or GI Joes and his world would melt with happiness. (yes the boy is wearing a bowtie)
We sang happy birthday, and I recorded it. Our whole family couldn't be here, so I made sure to record it for you all. :) The video is at the bottom of the page in the video bar.
And this was just too cute not to post. Sophie giving daddy kisses. She is just so full of love. (I'll put the rest of the pictures in a slideshow on the side of the page in a bit)

No comments: