Thursday, July 30, 2009

Spit Fail

Denny thought this was too funny not to share.

Yesterday we decided to picnic at the duckie park. Once Denny got off work, we grabbed some KFC, and headed over there. We ate up our yummy food, and tossed some little rocks into the stream.

While packing up the food, Sophie made a run for the stream. Scared the shit out of me. Denny was able to grab her before she fell off the big rocks though. Kudos to dad for his mad running skills.

Anyways, while we were driving home I had gunk stuck in my throat. Like that booger/spit mix. Nasty huh? So I NEEDED to spit. We were turning at a light, so I held the nasty glob in my mouth until we finished turning. I leaned out the window as far as I could and went to spit then... SPLAT! The nasty glob smacked right into my arm.

Denny watched the whole thing in the mirror and broke out laughing. Stupid wind. The entire ride home Denny commented on my lack of skill. He prides himself of the fact he can spit 20+ feet.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

lol! Jared did something like that once. He turned to spit his gum out the window only the wndow was up so it just bounced off and hit him in the face!