Friday, July 3, 2009

Pool Time!

My mother has informed me that I am lacking certain pictures- ones of Sophie at the pool. So here they are!
We decided to go spend the day with Grandma Tina, since we were supposed to be camping with her anyways. Our camping trip got canceled, so we hit up the pool. I actually remembered my camera this time. Kudos to me. :)
I thought the above picture was just awesome. Denny was swimming underwater, I snapped a picture, and it came out with him looking all discombobulated. Cool? But of course!
I am normally the one with the camera glued to my hand, snapping little freeze frames of our life. Therefore, I am rarely seen in the pictures, today Tina declared that I was to be in pictures. :P
Here my little munchkin was all tuckered out. The poor thing, she got suddenly sick before we left for Tina's. She threw up a giant glob of spit and boogers onto Denny's bare chest. (he thought it was gross too) And repeated this several times during our visit with Grandma. Thank goodness she is a resilient little thing. She still loved the pool and only felt like poop for about an hour afterward.
Tomorrow we will be heading back to Tina's for the 4th o July. (yes ''o" not "of") I will have oodles more pictures to put up tomorrow. Later tomorrow night I will link them all to the side of the page in a slideshow.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

so so cute!

Mary said...

very cute pictures of you and wee one!